Glow Runner Glow Runner

Definitly Deserves more views.

All you can eat All you can eat

got back to the game agian , funny game

nuberzins responds:

that's nice. thanks, mate!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

one word : amazing

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

its cool but , too much options ... like.. people don't care about options and menus stuff... people just want to play the game without having to go through 3000 menu screens haha!
it would be better if there was one menu screen and a play button and controlls. and thats it.

tedgaming responds:

You can actually skip most of the menus for a lot of the game. You should be able to survive a couple stages with just going straight to the next stage. Then eventually when you get cool loot, you'll want to equip them and explore other menus. Hopefully that helps you enjoy the game more!

Chicken Chaser Chicken Chaser

6 out of 5
perfect game

Caved In 2 Caved In 2

This game should be on steam.
Just saying its too good for a flash game though , I mean the art is professional , music and also the game is even randomly generated. I'm sure the person who made this really worked hard on this.
6/5

Cyber Rush Cyber Rush

Amazing game! did you use motion tracking for character movement?

SamuelX responds:

Thanks! Movement and hittests are handled by flixel's inbuilt functions, though variable jump height is not a basic function, so I had to implement that myself. The trick is that the terrain is moving and not the player :)

I and My Shadow I and My Shadow

Amazing game!
Really original :)
-0.5 start because it did not have music :(

Gon and Mon Gon and Mon

Its a pretty cool game , the art is good and music somehow fits perfectly with the jungle environment . just don't over advertise your company. just 2 times is enough. like one intro and one time in title screen. not IN GAME!. the rest of the game is pretty cool.

Atomic Escape Atomic Escape